How it works
Custom Portrait working process:
---- Pick a painting from my listings or email me your favorite painting. Send me a photos of the person you would like to be painted to royalkidsart [!at] gmail.com or via "Contact Me" form (orange button at the bottom of the page). Please provide me with photos where the angles of your face matches the angle of the face in the original painting. If you take a selfie, please make the facial expression you want to be transcribed and be sure to take the photo from a similar angle as the face from the original painting.
---- In 8 - 10 business days ( depends on a photo quality or number of persons) you will receive a proof for your approval before it goes to print. The order includes only one outfit style.
---- Once proof is approved, it will be printed, framed ( optional) and mailed to you.
---- Assembly of a canvas/framing and shipping is 3-5 business days, so overall process takes between 2-4 weeks to receive your canvas after purchase.
Please don't hesitate to contact me in advance if you have any questions.
12x16 canvas is 18"x22" actual size in a wooden frame
16x20 canvas is 22"x26" actual size in a wooden frame
20x24 canvas is 26"x30" actual size in a wooden frame
This is a museum quality canvas print, made with archival inks and materials. I use only the best materials and professional printer. My product is stretched and framed by hand. The canvases are rich and vibrant colors that will last over 100 years.
Custom Pet Portrait working process:
1. Select the photo(s) of your pet you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Decide on the size and frame option (Rolled Canvas Print, Gallery Wrap, Framed Painting) and Add to Cart.
3. After the purchase please send me big and clear pics of your Pet with any ideas you may have (background, color, Pet's Breed etc.) to royalkidsart [!at] gmail.com or via "Contact Me" form (orange button at the bottom of the page).
4. I'll send you a proof for approval within 5-10 business days before it goes to print.
5. Assembly of a canvas/framing and shipping is 1-3 business days, so overall process takes between 2-4 weeks to receive your canvas after purchase.
The digital file is a High Resolution digital painting which will be emailed to you, usually in a popular 16x20" size unless requested otherwise. You can have it printed anywhere, in any size, as many times as you wish, as long as it's for personal use. There's NO physical product shipped.
The gallery wrap canvas is a 1.5" thick stretched canvas option. The thick canvas wrapping stands out from the wall.
If you are planning to frame your canvas by yourselves, please select the rolled canvas option.
My portraits are hand painted digitally on a computer using a drawing tablet and digital pen.
If you are having a hard time deciding between photos, or you think the photo you want is not high quality - email multiple photos to me and I will help you to choose the right picture.