Custom Pet Portrait working process:
1. Select the photo(s) of your pet you would like me to use to create your custom portrait.
2. Decide on the size and frame option (Rolled Canvas Print, Gallery Wrap, Framed Painting) and Add to Cart.
3. After the purchase please send me big and clear pics of your Pet with any ideas you may have (background, color, Pet's Breed etc.) to royalkidsart [!at] gmail.com or via "Contact Me" form (orange button at the bottom of the page) or via "Contact Me" form (orange button at the bottom of the page).
4. I'll send you a proof for approval within 5-10 business days before it goes to print.
5. Assembly of a canvas/framing and shipping is 1-3 business days, so overall process takes between 2-4 weeks to receive your canvas after purchase.
The digital file is a High Resolution digital painting which will be emailed to you, usually in a popular 16x20" size unless requested otherwise. You can have it printed anywhere, in any size, as many times as you wish, as long as it's for personal use. There's NO physical product shipped.
The gallery wrap canvas is a 1.5" thick stretched canvas option. The thick canvas wrapping stands out from the wall.
If you are planning to frame your canvas by yourselves, please select the rolled canvas option.
My portraits are hand painted digitally on a computer using a drawing tablet and digital pen.
If you are having a hard time deciding between photos, or you think the photo you want is not high quality - email multiple photos to me and I will help you to choose the right picture.